My Guide Website?
Coasteering Algarve: Cliff Jump, Swim & Climb in Sagres85 Reviews
Experience coasteering, an exciting activity on the Algarve coast. This 3-hour adventure involves swimming in the ocean and inside sea caves and grottoes, jumping from cliffs, climbing, and walking along the coast in a stunning natural park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Albufeira: Half-Day Buggy Adventure Tour
- Portimão: Benagil Caves Speed Boat Tour with Sunset Option
- From Albufeira: Excursion to Silves Castle and Monchique
- From Albufeira: Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour with a Guide
- Experience cliff jumping, the thrilling part of coasteering
- Swim in the ocean in a natural park on the Algarve coast
- Explore sea caves and grottoes with amazing transparent turquoise water
DescriptionBegin this tour that takes place in the stunning coasteering location in the southwest Algarve, in the Costa Vicentina Natural Park located between Sagres and Lagos. Start the 3 hours of excitement by getting ready with your wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet, and shoes, and getting a briefing on safety and prevailing conditions. Walk down to the water's edge and start off exploring the coastline, hidden beaches, amazing cliffs, and rock formations, admiring the clear ocean waters and learning about the marine environment and some local traditions. Soon you’ll be swimming in the ocean and inside sea caves, and climbing and walking along the rocky shoreline. You’ll have a chance to try some cliff jumping as well. Starting with small jumps to develop your confidence and technique, you’ll build up to jumps of up to 10 meters high. You can even jump inside the grottoes. After all the action, it will be time to walk back over the cliffs along the scenic coastal path while chatting about your experience.
IncludesCoasteering equipment (wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet, shoes) Pictures and videos of your session Fully qualified guide
- Be sure to bring sunscreen, a towel, and a swimsuit or board shorts, water and sweater (late afternoons can get a bit windy when activity finishes).
- The program is ideal for groups and hen and stag parties, but also for families who like outdoor activities.
- This tour is not recommended for non-swimmers, individuals with low fitness levels, or people with phobias of heights.