Best Walking Tours in Algarve
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Algarve team
Walking is probably the best way to see the Algarve – you don’t miss anything! There are many free walking tours that you can join, usually in cities and towns, where a local volunteer will lead the tour, show you the landmarks and tell you the history of the area. There are guided walking tours of the Algarve’s salt pans, tours along the coastal trails and tours through the countryside.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Algarve: Tandem Skydiving Adventure 15,000 to 10,000 Feet
- Algarve: Horse Riding Beach Tour at Sunset or Morning
- From Albufeira: Eastern Algarve Full-Day Private Tour
- Grand Lagos and Cabo Sao Vicente