Wedding Planning - how to find the perfect Algarve wedding venue and planning partner
Perfection is in the details...
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
Not every bride wants all the pomp and ceremony of a royal wedding such as the upcoming Harry and Meghan production will entail. But all brides and grooms do want their special day to be a unique reflection of them, to bring their friends and family together, to start the new chapter in their lives in style and with elegance, so that in the future, they can look back and smile at joyful memories.
For many couples, opting to get married in the Algarve ticks several of the boxes for making a wedding special.
Pestana Viking Hotel
- By marrying abroad you can filter your guest list somewhat so your wedding party is made up of those you really wish to share the day with.
- With a destination wedding, instead of having just one special day, you can have several special days, as the before and after wedding day parties can make the most of the fabulous beaches and fun things to do.
- The wonderful Algarve weather means that sunshine is one of the most dependable wedding guests
- the breath-taking scenic venues – the endless blue ocean as the shimmering background, manicured lawns backed by red cliffs, dotted with pretty flowers – make for stunning wedding photos.
- Add in delicious food and wine with a wide range of cuisines available and you have the formula for a very successful wedding.
The Pestana Group is the largest Portuguese origin hotel brand, with hotels all across Portugal, in Brazil, London and the USA. In the Algarve there are several Pestana Hotels, many of them with amazing front-line locations overlooking the beach. This alone is a pretty strong enticement to have your wedding at a Pestana hotel. Add in a specialized team of wedding planners, with a series of customizable wedding packages on offer to suit an array of budgets and you will understand why the group’s hotels are becoming an increasingly popular option for Algarve weddings. You can opt for a pre-set menu and package or add your own individual mark by choosing to mix and match, creating a bespoke package that suits you. (Pestana don't just offer great wedding packages - they have super menus for Family Celebrations too - birthdays, anniversaries, family gatherings. Find out about the Pestana Family Celebrations).
Pestana Viking enjoys an amazing cliff top location with endless ocean views. The beautiful gardens atop the cliffs jut out in the ocean, with pristine cove beaches on either side. As if that wasn’t enough, it is next to the iconic Senhora da Rocha chapel, one of the most romantic spots in the Algarve and a favourite spot for wedding ceremonies.
Pestana Alvor South Beach is young and chic, full of light and colour….and just 80m from the beach! The beautiful infinity pools and deck area are perfect for mingling with guests while sipping cocktails and the Sea Deck Restaurant is right on the beach with endless views of the horizon and magical sunsets – a more perfect venue for your wedding reception would be hard to find.
Pestana Alvor Praia is a hotel with a rich history and sense of tradition. It sits proudly above Alvor beach and there is direct beach access by elevator from the hotel. The huge pool is surrounded by deck and lounge areas with magnificent views of Alvor bay.
Nearby is the Pestana Dom João II, set right on Alvor beach, with expansive gardens dotted with palm trees to offer shade and colour on summer days.
For a different perspective, Pestana Vila Sol has the lush greeness of Vila Sol golf course – the perfect venue for golf loving guests, who can get in a round or two before the wedding day. Vilamoura is nearby, with it’s busy and cosmopolitan marina, excellent restaurants and lively nightlife.
To find out more about the Pestana Wedding services and packages contact
Melanie Nabney at email@example.com or call + 351 282 400 900.
See the Pestana Wedding brochure.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Algarve Proposal Ideas
- Gay Weddings in the Algarve
- Hen and Stag Parties in the Algarve
- Legal requirements to marry in Portugal
- Algarve Top 10 Romantic Places
- Best Honeymoon Places in Algarve