My Guide Website?
From Vilamoura: Oysters and Bubbles Sailing Experience9 Reviews
Explore the coast between Vilamoura and São Rafael on a sailing catamaran cruise from Quarteira. Discover caves and beaches while enjoying oysters and sparkling wine before going for a dip in the sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Krazy World Interactive Zoo & Park Entrance
- Algarve: Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
- Albufeira: 2.5-Hour Benagil Caves & Dolphin Watching
- Albufeira: Full Day Off-Road Buggy Tour with Lunch & Guide
- Delight your tastebuds with decadent oysters and sparkling wine as you sail
- Enjoy a sailing catamaran cruise along one of Europe’s most scenic coastlines
- Hop in a dinghy and explore some of the many well-known caves in Albufeira
- See magnificent caves and rock formations as you sail along the Algarve Coast
- Dive into crystal-clear water and cool off with a delightful swimming break
DescriptionSip on a glass of sparkling wine and indulge yourself with delicious oysters on this relaxing sailing trip along the Algarve Coast. Leave Vilamoura and sail past Galé Beach and São Rafael, stopping for a refreshing swim in the clear water. Board your comfortable sailing catamaran in the Vilamoura Marina and begin your journey down the picturesque coast of the Algarve. As you sail, take in panoramic views of the beaches, caves, and water. Feel the gentle breeze and the tranquil sway of the sailboat as you sip on cool sparkling wine and enjoy your oysters. Watch as you sail past Falésia Beach, the Arrifes area, São Rafael, Evaristo, and Galé Beach. During your trip, take advantage of the bar, 2 toilets, and WiFi. When you reach Albufeira, If the weather is nice and the sea conditions allow you can dive into the water for a relaxing swim before returning to Vilamoura.
IncludesOysters Glass of sparkling wine Guide Sailing catamaran cruise Toilets on board WiFi
- Swim stops are subject to weather and sea conditions
- If the supplier cancels, you will receive a new date or a refund
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Reservations with more than 5 people are subject to the activity provider's consent
- The experience and/or the itinerary may change according to the weather and/or sea conditions