My Guide Website?
From Albufeira: Half-Day Off-Road Quad Tour122 Reviews
Ride off-road through the Algarve’s countryside in a tour that combines thrilling driving with historic sightseeing. Experience a variety of terrains, see Paderne castle, and visit the town of Paderne’s ancient windmills.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Catamaran Cruise: Caves and Coastline to Benagil
- Faro: Deserta Island and Farol Island Catamaran Boat Trip
- Loulé: TechSalt’s Rock-Salt Mine Tour
- Olhão: 4-Hour Ria Formosa Islands Tour
- Take in the panoramic views from Paderne Castle
- Ride off-road on a quad through a variety of landscapes
- Visit an ancient windmill that is still in operation in Paderne
DescriptionDiscover inland locations not easily accessible on foot or by public transport on a half-day ATV tour of the Algarve countryside from Albufeira. Soak up sweeping views as you rumble along rural trails and benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide. Spend more time riding as you rumble through off-road trails and observe the beauty of the untouched nature. As a special highlight, visit the historic Paderne Castle, an ancient fortification constructed in the 12th century by Berbers. Along the way, stops are made for photography and time to relax time. The trails are sure to be challenging for all levels of experience.
IncludesTour guide All equipment Helmets Goggles Mineral water Liability insurance
- It is mandatory that you present a valid drivers license (provisional or learner licenses are not allowed). A Passport or ID card is also required. If these documents are not presented, no refund will be made A security deposit of 100€ in cash or credit card is also required The weight limit per quad is 253lbs (160kgs)