My Guide Website?
Albufeira: Off-road Quad Bike Adventure85 Reviews
Experience the Algarve on this action-packed guided quad biking adventure. Explore rugged trails and discover the highlights of the Algarve’s landscape in small groups for a personal experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore 30-35 km of rugged trails on an off-road quad bike tour
- Experience the Algarve like never before with your tour guide
- Stop along the way for photo opportunities and refreshments
- Ride through orange and lemon groves along countryside tracks
- Learn about the Algarve’s biodiversity and culture first hand
DescriptionDo something unique, get off the beaten track, and trek over rocky laneways on this off-road quad biking adventure. Begin your tour with a safety briefing to ensure that you are entirely comfortable with your quad and ready for a great day out. Choose from a 1-person or 2-person ATV. Start the tour on top of the windmill hill in Paderne and drive over quiet country lanes and dirt tracks. Continue over non-paved roads and ride through the local orchards such as orange and lemon groves and down woodland paths surrounded by olive, fig, almond, and carob trees. Stop along the way for photo opportunities, a stretch, and refreshments (included). Twist and turn through the countryside on a diversity of back roads of the Algarve before heading up the mountain again back to Paderne, taking in the remarkable scenery surrounding you.
IncludesTour guide Quad bike Helmet with visor Goggles Fuel Drinking water Personal accident and liability insurance
- It is mandatory that you present a valid driver's license (provisional or learner licenses are not allowed) along with a passport or ID card
- The weight limit per quad is 253lbs (160kgs)
- Tour route may change due to weather conditions, group preferences, and riding abilities
- Participants ride in pairs on 1 quad: 1 driver and 1 passenger. You can take turns driving the quad if you both hold a valid car driving license
- A refundable €200 security deposit has to be provided at the beginning of the tour. It will not be refunded if safety and conduct rules were not followed or damage is caused o the vehicle due to negligence or irresponsible driving