My Guide Website?
Albufeira: Full Day Off-Road Buggy Tour with Lunch & Guide12 Reviews
Explore the hidden treasures of the Algarve on this guided off-road buggy tour in Albufeira. Pass picturesque villages, orange groves, forests and a castle, and stop for lunch at a local farm.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Algarve countryside riding a buggy
- Drive in a variety of landscapes and challenging trails
- Marvel the stunning nature scenery
- Lunch included at Quinta do Freixo
DescriptionRide a buggy off-road and discover the most wonderful hidden treasures of the Algarve region: picturesque traditional villages, orange groves, cork oak forests, visit to a Castle and much more. The panoramic views will amaze your expectations along hills and valleys, crossing challenges for all driving levels. Lunch will take place at Quinta do Freixo (a wonderful farm with an area of around 800Ha), located in the heart of the Algarve and is dedicated to activities ranging from Agriculture and Livestock to the Production of Traditional Products and Rural Tourism. The whole area is certified in organic production mode. Participants will have here the opportunity to try some delicious jams among the following flavors: pumpkin, fig, orange, pumpkin with almond, green tomato, apricot, tomato and then enjoy a fabulous lunch with traditional food (options for vegetarian too). If the participants want to buy any of these products (jams and liqueurs), they can do it directly on the farm during the stop which is always a great souvenir to surprise family and friends back home.
IncludesTour guide Equipment (waterproof clothes and goggles) Helmets Mineral water Liability insurance All taxes and VAT included
- It's mandatory to present a valid driver's license (provisional or learner licenses are not allowed). A passport or ID card is also required. If these documents are not presented, no refund will be given A security deposit of 200€ in cash or credit card is also required The weight limit per buggy is 529 lbs (240kgs)