My Guide Website?
From Lagos: Algarve Cruise by Catamaran1071 Reviews
Enjoy a cruise from Lagos to Praia da Luz and back. Relax aboard a catamaran and take in the views of the caves and unique rock formations of Ponta da Piedade and the golden beaches of the Algarve.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Albufeira: Half-Day Algarve Jeep Safari
- Algarve: Tandem Skydiving Adventure 15,000 to 10,000 Feet
- From Albufeira: Half-Day Buggy Adventure Tour
- From Faro: Benagil Cave, Marinha Beach, Algar Seco & More
- See the stunning rock formations and unspoiled beaches of the western Algarve
- Enjoy a fun afternoon aboard a catamaran with an inflatable balance track
- Top up your tan on the sunbathing nets as you cruise across the calm waters
- Admire the cliffs and grottoes with a short stop at Ponta da Piedade
- Swim in beautiful clear waters and snorkel beneath the ocean surface
DescriptionClimb aboard a catamaran cruise from Lagos to Praia da Luz and back. Depart Lagos and see the mesmerizing beaches and rock formations of the western Algarve's golden coast. Sail towards the stunning cliffs and grottoes of Ponta da Piedade and continue to Praia da Luz, known for its volcanic landscape and palm tree-lined promenade. While the boat is anchored in a secluded bay, dive into the inviting waters and make use of available paddle boards, snorkeling goggles, and inflatable balance track, and more. After your swim stop, it's time to relax and soak up the sun on the sunbathing net as the boat calmly cruises through the peaceful waters back to Lagos.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Paddle boards Water park Snorkeling gear
- This trip is subject to sea and weather conditions
- There is a bar service on board. Please refrain from bringing outside drinks
- Please note that a minimum of 8 passengers are required for this cruise to operate and for a maximum of 80 passengers