My Guide Website?
From Faro: Ria Formosa Islands Sunset Catamaran Cruise55 Reviews
Relax on a catamaran cruise across the calm waters of the Ria Formosa Natural Park and watch the sunset on a small group experience limited to no more than 11 passengers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise the natural reserve of Ria Formosa aboard a small catamaran
- Watch the sunset over the lagoon
- See some of the barrier islands that form the Ria Formosa Natural Park
DescriptionSail to the beautiful Ria Formosa Natural Park by catamaran, and benefit from regular departures from Faro. Follow the channels of the Ria Formosa and explore the barrier islands that form the natural reserve. Experience a majestic sunset in a paradise location, and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Take your seats aboard a vessel with space limited to a maximum of 11 people, and enjoy a small group experience to last a lifetime. Gaze across the tranquil lagoon as the sun dips across the horizon in radiant colors. Then, return to your original point of departure for the end of the tour services.
IncludesCruise Local guide Safety briefing and life-jackets are Complementary parking at Largo São Francisco, Faro (about a 3-minute walk from the departure point)
- All departure times vary with the season and depend on the time of the sunset (between 4 PM and 7:30 PM)
- Bring sunscreen and a hat in summer
- In winter, be prepared for the fresh river breeze
- No pets are allowed
- You can bring your own snacks and drinks
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure