My Guide Website?
Carvoeiro: Benagil Caves Paddle-Boarding Tour6 Reviews
The only way to access the Benagil caves is by water, as there is no walking access. The best way to do this is with a stand-up paddle board, which you will learn how to operate throughout enjoyable experience on the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Catamaran Cruise: Caves and Coastline to Benagil
- Faro: Deserta Island and Farol Island Catamaran Boat Trip
- Loulé: TechSalt’s Rock-Salt Mine Tour
- Olhão: 4-Hour Ria Formosa Islands Tour
- Learn how to paddleboard accompanied by instructors
- Explore the coast, including its cliffs, caves, and hidden beaches
- Stop inside the Algar of Benagil
- Travel along the coastline
DescriptionAfter becoming totally equipped with your board, life jacket, and paddle, you will take part in a brief lesson so that everybody is able to paddle properly. Once the lesson is over, you will jump into the water with your guides to begin the tour. The first moments in the water will be dedicated to getting used to standing up on the board whilst paddling. Once everybody's comfortable the attention can shift to the amazing landscapes around the cliffs. Throughout the tour you can have a closer look at the cliffs by paddling close to them, and will also pass through a few caves. Throughout the tour you will stop inside the world famous 'Algar of Benagil', and after exploring the entire area you will return to the starting point at Benagil Beach.
IncludesAll equipment Certified instructor Beginners lesson Photographs from the tour Activity insurance
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, pregnant women, or children under the age of 10
- You'll be on the water for almost 2 hours, so drink some water before the start of the tour and take only what you'll need
- If you want to take some items with you on the board it will be at your own risk as they might fall in the water and sink (your guides do not provide any waterproof bags)