My Guide Website?
Algarve: Serra de Monchique & Bravura Off-Road Day Trip15 Reviews
Enjoy an off-road day trip in the Algarve to the Serra de Monchique mountain range. Swim in Barragem de Bravura, ascend to a viewing point over rocky terrain in a 4x4, and explore a ghost town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Albufeira: Half-Day Buggy Adventure Tour
- Portimão: Benagil Caves Speed Boat Tour with Sunset Option
- From Albufeira: Excursion to Silves Castle and Monchique
- From Albufeira: Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour with a Guide
- Explore the most natural area of Algarve
- Come explore the Portuguese Natural Park in off-road with local experts
- Came to the highest point of view in Algarve
DescriptionThis tour is perfect for anyone who wants to escape the tourist masses and explore areas surrounded by nature, largely untouched by man. 80% of the route takes place off-road, deep in the St. Vincent Natural Park, the finest preserved stretch of coastline in Europe. Due to our adventurous nature and love of extreme sports, in this tour lets explore the 4x4 to its limit and see how it performs on the wildest off-road tracks. What can be better than to explore all this with the locals, who know the region like the back of their hand? To start lets make a visit to the picturesque lake of Bravura, bring shorts or bikini. If the weather is inviting...let's go swimming If the weather not good...lets make a short walk close to this beautiful lake, and touch the surround nature After the lake it's time to wake up......lets go play a very adventure off-rod drive claiming to the highest point. To realize the real beauty of this area, lets visit to the best look-out point in Algarve Portugal, featuring 960m high cliffs and breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean. To fully relax and open the appetite lets visit a a ghost village, no one lives in this place, it's abandoned as if time freezes 100 years ago. The only one of this genre still existing in Algarve ( Very easy and pleasant, it is possible to be made by children and people in avance age )
IncludesPick-up and dropp-off any hotel or adress between Lagos and Sagres
- This tour is possible to be done rain or shine.