My Guide Website?
Algarve: Eco Boat Tour in the Ria Formosa Lagoon from Faro100 Reviews
Admire the natural beauty of the Ria Formosa onboard an eco-friendly, solar-powered boat trip. This boat tour explores the marshlands and wildlife of the lagoon without polluting the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Krazy World Interactive Zoo & Park Entrance
- Algarve: Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
- Albufeira: 2.5-Hour Benagil Caves & Dolphin Watching
- Albufeira: Full Day Off-Road Buggy Tour with Lunch & Guide
- Enjoy an eco-friendly and sustainable boat tour in Ria Formosa
- Take in the breathtaking scenery of the Algarve
- Spot native wildlife and birdlife
DescriptionExplore the Ria Formosa lagoon in the Algarve with an experienced guide. Respect your natural surroundings as you glide along on an eco-friendly boat, powered by solar energy. Commence your journey through the Ria Formosa by departing from the Marina of Faro. Head into the protected marshlands of the Algarve on this relaxing boat tour. During your 1-hour adventure through the Ria Formosa, visit the protected marshlands of the Algarve and spot some of the native wildlife and birdlife that exist in the area. The comfortable, solar-powered boat never leaks oil and doesn't contaminate. What's more, your trained guide is experienced in traveling through this beautiful area without leaving any trace whatsoever.
IncludesEco-friendly boat Life vests Local guide Live commentary on board Small-group tour
- Please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper
- Safety comes first, always wear your safety vest while onboard
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected due to unexpected weather conditions is sole to the skipper
- Schedules of departures, arrivals, duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without prior notice due to security determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances beyond the supplier control