My Guide Website?
Algarve: Benagil Sea Cave Sunrise or Sunset Kayak Experience318 Reviews
Discover the natural beauty of the Benagil Caves by kayak on this 1 hour and 30 minute guided tour. Soak up and take photos of this serene location in solitude before the tourist rush begins.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Albufeira: Half-Day Buggy Adventure Tour
- From Albufeira: Tuk-Tuk Tour to Benagil Caves
- Portimão: Benagil Caves Speed Boat Tour with Sunset Option
- Algarve: Landscapes, Pottery, and Winery Tour
- Explore the natural beauty of the Benagil Caves in early-morning solitude
- Take a refreshing dip in the water and relax on the beach
- Learn about the history of the area from your expert guide
DescriptionYour tour will begin with an introduction to the basics of kayaking from your expert guide. Then you’re adventure begins: you’ll take to the water by kayak and make your way towards the Benagil Caves. The best way to enter the caves is by kayak just after sunrise, since during the day the area becomes overcrowded with tourists and boats. This special early bird tour is therefore the perfect way to experience the natural beauty of this unique location. At this early hour you’ll have ample time and opportunity to capture stunning pictures and relax on the beach. You’ll explore the Benagil Cave for 30 minutes, enjoying a refreshing dip and walk. If possible you will also discover two more breathtaking smaller caves.
IncludesKayak, paddles, and life vest Expert guide An introduction to kayaking
- As it tends to get cold inside the caves, it's recommended to bring a light jacket