My Guide Website?
- Marvel at the spectacular view of the Our Lady of the Rock chapel
- Explore the Seven Hanging Valleys
- See the most beautiful caves in Benagil from land
- Visit some of the area's most picturesque beaches
- Enjoy riding around in a tuk-tuk, and ask your driver to stop where you want
DescriptionDelight in a tuk-tuk tour of some of the most beautiful places on the Algarve coast. Find all the best viewpoints with your guide, and stop anywhere you like during your tour. Set off from your accommodation in Albufeira toward Benagil, and pass through the village of Armação de Pera on your way to Our Lady of the Rock. Admire the spectacular views of the surrounding area from the chapel on the beach's promontory. After your visit to Our Lady of the Rock, make your way to the famous Praia da Marinha (Marinha Beach) and discover its Seven Hanging Valleys. Explore the 4 miles (6.4 kilometers) of the Seven Hanging Valleys trail, and take a traditional photo with the heart in the background. Next, head to 3 more picturesque sites, the Cathedral and Benagil Caves, and Praia do Carvalho. Marvel at the scenic views, and have plenty of time for photo opportunities in these beautiful places. Finally, drive back toward Albufeira. On the way, stop in the village of Alcantarilha to pay a visit to the unusual Chapel of Bones there. The tour concludes with drop-off back at your accommodation in Albufeira.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Liability and personal accidents insurance
- Please be ready 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time