- Travel back in time exploring the Algarve's Moorish history
- Visit Caldas of Monchique and learn about its famous waters
- Climb to the top of Foia of Monchique and admire the vistas
- Visit and walk around the traditional Villa of Monchique
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned minivan
Learn the history of Silves and its Moorish castle on a half-day tour. Climb 902m to the Foia of Monchique, and take in views from the highest point in the Algarve.
The day begins with pickup from a central meeting point. Drive in an air-conditioned van to Silves, which was the most important city in the Algarve during the period of Moorish rule. Travel back through history on a visit to the 11th-century castle and learn about its importance as a military fortification.
Next, visit Caldas of Monchique, famous for its waters and wonderful landscapes. Climb to the highest point in the Algarve and snap pictures of the land and sea below. At the end of the tour, return to the meeting point with your guide.
Pickup and drop-off at the meeting point
Driver and professional guide
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund