My Guide Website?
Faro: Ria Formosa Natural Park Segway Tour & Birdwatching
Faro: Ria Formosa Natural Park Segway Tour & Birdwatching Make Enquiry
- Learn about the variety of plant and animal life in the reserve
- Feel the harmony of nature evident in Rio Formosa Natural Park
- Ride a Segway along paths to explore landscapes that cars can't reach
- Observe many different bird species during spring and autumn migratory periods
DescriptionExplore the plant and animal wildlife outside Faro on a 1.5-hour trip through the nearby Rio Formosa Natural Park. There, you will take a Segway tour of the reserve and spend time bird watching at Ludo, a natural reserve near Faro Beach, located inside the park. This area is a stopping place for hundreds of different birds during the spring and autumn migratory periods. The entire park is a protected area and home to several marine species and birds. It is a very special and quiet place where you can be in direct contact with nature. After pick-up, you will be taken to the park and given a Segway to use. This 2-wheeled electric vehicle uses the equilibrium of its driver to propel forward. Once you have been instructed how to operate your Segway, you will head out on the paths and trails in the park and discover the beauty and tranquility of this reserve. As you ride along, your guide will point out various animal species for you, exposing you to the natural and protected life of the region.
IncludesHelmet Insurance Binoculars
- Please contact the supplier in order to schedule your starting time Start schedules of your tour can be changed in high demand season