Fine Wines and Food Fair 2017 at VILA VITA Parc
Look out for the next edition in 2019!
During the Fair, which ran from the 15th to the 20th May, VILA VITA Parc hosted 46 chefs and their entourages. Food lovers and connoisseurs were spellbound by the series of exclusive dinners served at various venues within the resort, including 2 Michelin star Ocean Restaurant. The culmination of the Fair was the fabulous Kitchen Party, attended by over 300 people. Held at the recently refurbished Clubhouse, twenty-five leading chefs unleashed their culinary wizardry at the live cooking stations, along with top national and international wine producers. With DJ sessions in the kitchen, the Atlantic ocean as background and the gorgeous resort completing the vista, this was some party.
Like all good parties, there was a huge logistical operation supporting the seemingly effortless hospitality, not to mention the large quantities of outstanding produce. For the Kitchen Party alone, 700 biological eggs, 80 kgs of Carabineiros, 80 kgs of Blackmoore Wagyu from Australia, 700 oysters, 80kgs of venison, 20kgs of Foie Gras, 80kgs of turbot and 5kgs of biological micro herbs were needed in the kitchen.
If this has your tastes buds tingling, the Fine Wines and Food Fair will be back at VILA VITA Parc in 2019.
Main photo credit - Vasco Célio/ STILLS FOTOGRAFIA, courtesy of VILA VITA Parc.
Find out more about Ocean Restaurant
Find out more about VILA VITA Parc
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Restaurants in Algarve
- Ocean Restaurant in La Liste's Top 100 Best Restaurants in the World
- Fine Wines and Food Fair 2017 at VILA VITA Parc
- Mizu Restaurant - Contemporary Japanese Cuisine
- VILA VITA Parc Cave dos Vinhos Wine Cellar
- More Michelin Stars for Algarve Restaurants
- Top 5 Portuguese White Wines for under €15
- Best Portuguese Red Wines for under €15
- VILA VITA Parc leads the way in sustainable luxury tourism
- Restaurants with a view in the Algarve