Blevins Franks - International tax advice, financial planning, pensions and estate planning in Portugal
Blevins Franks is Best For
Directions to Blevins Franks
If you’re a UK national living in or thinking about moving to Portugal, it’s important to review your financial planning. This should look at tax efficiency and how your estate planning, investment strategies and pensions can work most favourably for you and your new life as an expat in the Algarve. With personalised financial advice from Blevins Franks, you can make the most of what you have while keeping up with the complex tax rules in both Portugal and the UK.
Members of the Blevins Franks team in the Algarve of financial and pension advisors are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and professionally qualified to at least Level 4. The team includes in-house tax, investment and pension specialists, thereby providing an holistic approach to financial planning.
Portugal offers some very attractive tax benefits for UK expats, not least of which is the Non-Habitual Residency programme, which can essentially allow you to receive foreign income, such as pensions, tax free. It is Blevins Franks experience that many UK nationals can save money in tax by moving to Portugal. And they are on hand to guide you through the process to ensure that you have the best financial outcome. For some insights, download the free Blevins Franks Tax Guide Portugal.
There is a dedicated Blevins Franks team for estate planning which can help ensure the reconciliation of your wishes with the current legislation in both the UK and Portugal. Investment strategies can also be created specifically for you, to match your risk profile and objectives and to put your money to work efficiently for you.
Blevins Franks offers a wealth of knowledge, insight and experience that they use to your advantage. They can help ensure a strong financial foundation for a life of leisure and a relaxed retirement in the sunny Algarve. The company also has offices in Cascais, near Lisbon, as well as in Spain, France, Cyprus, Malta and the UK.
Blevins Franks - Services
- Tax Advice and Planning
- Estate Planning
Blevins Franks Cascais office is located at Rua Armando Villar, 42 r/c esq, 2750-777 Cascais, Portugal .
Articles by Blevins Franks
- A Guide to Non-Habitual Residency tax scheme
- Changes to the NHR
- Preparing your finances for the unexpected
- Looking after your financial wellbeing
- Tax free Pension Transfers - is time running out?
- Will UK assets invite a bigger tax bill after Brexit?
- Estate Planning in Portugal - what you need to know
- Brexit: UK banks withdrawing services for expats
- How to future-proof your finances
- Estate Planning - 3 mistake to avoid
- Four key changes for UK nationals in Portugal, post Brexit.
- Portuguese Taxes 2021 - what you need to know
- Think Local: Financial Planning post Brexit
- Beyond Residency - smart financial planning
- Making your money last your retirement: 5 questions to ask
- How safe are your savings - are they protected?
- 6 things to know about property and taxes in Portugal
- How to retire to Portugal with financial peace of mind
- Save Tax with Portugal's NHR scheme
Download the free Blevins Franks guide to tax in Portugal:
Download the free Blevins Franks Pension Guide
Blevins Franks Guide to Visas and Residency in Portugal, post-Brexit
Will your family be hit by UK inheritance tax? Click below to find out more