My Guide Website?
authentic Italian cuisine at Vila Vita Parc
With a view sweeping towards the ocean, Giardino offers a gastronomic journey through the diverse regions of Italy, showcasing iconic dishes and celebrating the rich tapestry of flavours that define Southern Italian cuisine. Prepare to indulge in a delightful combination of classic favourites, fresh ingredients, and a relaxed ambiance imbued with the spirit of la dolce vita.
An Authentic Italian Kitchen
Giardino brings the essence of an authentic Italian kitchen to the table - fresh ingredients treated with care, each dish crafted to reflect the culinary traditions of Lombardy, Piedmont, Naples, Capri, and Sicily. Deceptively simple, the food is packed with flavour and quality ingredients, and beautifully presented, from the perfectly golden focaccia right through to the delicate citrus panna cotta.
The menu features starters such as Parmigiana alla Siciliana (aubergine, tomato, parmesan and smoked scamorza), Burrata (prosciutto de Parma, figs and olive oil), and Frito Misto - a selection of seafood.
There are pizzas, such as Tartufo with forest mushrooms and black truffle, and wonderful pasta dishes such as the Bucatini with grilled squid and a delicious carbonara and basil sauce, linguine with prawns and chilli, and an authentic Cacio e Pepe. In keeping with the true Italian cuisine on offer, the traditional Risotto Milanese is one of the stars of the menu. There is always a Catch of the Day dish as well as a superb Bistecca alla Fiorentina for two.
The wine list includes a selection of Italian wines to match the menu, as well as tempting prosecco and vermouth as appetizers.
Located at the Vila Vita Parc Clubhouse, Giardino has both indoor and outdoor seating, with fabulous views enjoyed from both, across the resort gardens and towards the ocean. The restaurant is airy and bright, with a relaxed atmosphere enhanced by the welcoming staff.
- Giardino is open Tuesday to Sunday for dinner
- Dress code: Casual
- See the full menu in the More Info tab
- Click the WEBSITE button for details and reservations
Giardino is just one of the many excellent dining options by Vila Vita Parc. Within the award-winning, 5 star resort, you can enjoy everything from modern Japanese cuisine to exceptional fine dining at Ocean Restaurant, as well as several off-site restaurants.
- Ocean Restaurant - holder of 2 Michelin*
- Mizu Teppanyaki - Japanese cuisine
- Adega - Portuguese flavours
- Wine Cellar - Cave dos Vinhos - an amazing underground world of wine, home to over 11,000 bottles of wine
- At Armação Beach Club you can discover not one, not two, but three distinct dining experiences, each set by the sea and with miles of golden sands laid out before you.
- Vila Vita Biergarten - an authentic German beergarden in the Algarve. Fabulous food and, of course, great beer.
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom
- Families With Teenagers
- Families With Children
- For Her
- For Him
- Leisure Travellers
Best For What
- Alfresco Dining
- A View To Die For
- Outdoor Area
- Luxury Hotels