Walking Football in the Algarve
A great way for the more mature player to keep fit and have funSun Oct 1st 2017 to Sat Mar 31st 2018
Algarve, Across the regionAlgarve https://www.myguidealgarve.com/events/walking-football-in-the-algarve VISIT WEBSITE
Popular throughout the whole of Europe, Walking Football was introduced to the Algarve a couple of years ago and there are now various teams and weekly sessions held in the Algarve, with the occasional friendly tournament involving teams from both the Algarve and abroad.
Walking Football is a slow-paced version of football, aimed at the “more mature” player. It's a minimal-contact sport and anything other than brisk walking is penalised. There's no upper age limit - everyone is welcome!
Here's a list of Walking Football in the Algarve's major upcoming events:
- October 21, 2017: Presentation to Casa Benfica (Tavira)
- November 7, 2017: Cottingham Rangers mini tournament
- November 10, 2017: Cottingham Rangers mini tournament
- November 14, 2017: Olhao Tournament
- December 7, 2017: Christmas Dinner
- February 27, 2018: Mini Tournament against Mature Millers
- March 19, 2018: Albufeira Walking Football Cup
Click here to view the full calandar of events and weekly sessions.
For more information visit the website.
My Guide Website?