My Guide Website?
From Portimão: Catamaran Cruise to Benagil Caves with BBQ322 Reviews
Join aboard the Ophelia Catamaran Cruise for an unforgettable experience and enjoy a full-day cruise. Enjoy a BBQ at the beach and take in the stunning views offered by one of Europe’s most impressive coastlines at the Algarve.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get up close and visit the caves and coves of Benagil with dinghies
- Snack on a BBQ lunch on the beach with an open bar
- Take in views of Ferragudo on the way with its historic castle
- Soak in the sun on the beach, and swim in the ocean waters
- See the secluded coves and beaches around Carvoeiro
DescriptionDiscover the beautiful Benagil Sea Cave on a catamaran cruise from Portimão. Admire views of Ferragudo fishing village before landing on Benagil beach. Head into the cave on a small boat and enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch prepared for you on the beach. Depart from Portimão and pass by the pretty fishing village of Ferragudo and the historic castle that overlooks the beach. Cruise at ease towards the east and don’t forget your camera to capture the beautiful coastal scenery along the way. Head towards the grottoes at Benagil, where on small boats the tour will take you into different grottoes. Marvel at the natural rock formations and be transported to the beach, where you can soak in the sun. In the meantime, the crew prepares a delicious BBQ for you on the beach with bread, salad, mixed grill, complete with an open bar with red or white wine, water, orangeade. Travel back while passing by some of the beautiful, secluded cove beaches around Carvoeiro. Enjoy the beautiful views and create a holiday memory that you won’t forget.
Includes6-hour cruise BBQ Professional Skippers that speak English, Portuguese, German, French and Spanish Use of life jackets Wi-Fi on board Open bar on the beach including water, orange drink, white & red wine Use of paddleboards
- The program may be subject to change without notice depending on weather and sea conditions The tour includes use of paddleboards and life jackets Check-in must be done between 15-30 minutes before departure time at the meeting point