My Guide Website?
Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
, Algarve https://www.myguidealgarve.com/events/jeep-safari-with-distillery-visit-lunch
Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch Make Enquiry
- Get in touch with nature on a Jeep adventure through the Algarve
- Discover small white-washed villages that appear to be frozen in time
- Taste a strong local spirit at a typical “medronho” distillery
- See honey being produced using traditional methods in the distillery
- Finish your tour off with a traditional lunch in a local restaurant
DescriptionGet off the beaten track but straight into the heart of the Algarve on this Jeep safari adventure. Enjoy the fun and excitement of going up hills and down dales, crossing streams, and traversing meadows. Taste a local drink and savor a traditional lunch. After pickup, travel in a convoy of Jeeps through the spectacular scenery of an area almost untouched by time. Wind along earthen tracks to some of the most fascinating places in the Algarve. In tiny white-washed villages where time seems to stand still, you can see some of the old customs still in practice. Visit a small local distillery where the brave can taste “medronho” – a very potent local drink – and where you can see honey being produced in the old way. Afterward, enjoy lunch served in a typical restaurant before being dropped off at your original starting point.
IncludesMultilingual tour guide Pickup and drop-off Visit to a small local distillery Lunch
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€65.00Buy Tickets!