My Guide Website?
- Self-Guided Buggy Tour in Algarve countryside
- Mountain tracks and rocky paths
- Always surrounded by breathtaking scenery
- Tours filled with adrenaline and fun
DescriptionFrom asphalt and gravel roads to mountain tracks and rocky paths, you'll get the thrill of driving a buggy on a range of terrains and always surrounded by breathtaking scenery. Soak up sweeping views as you rumble along rural trails and benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide. Want more? Spend more time buggy riding on the trail than on any other off-road guided adventure tour. Rumble through off-road trails and observe the beauty of our untouched nature. Stops are made for photography sights and relax time. A tour filled with adrenaline and fun riding a buggy in the Algarve countryside!
IncludesTour guide Equipment (waterproof clothes & goggles) Helmets Mineral Water Insurances All taxes and VAT
- You must present a valid driver's license (provisional or learner licenses are not allowed). A passport or ID card is also required. If these documents are not presented, no refund will be given A security deposit of 200€ in cash or credit card is also required The weight limit per buggy is 530 lbs (240 kgs)