Kiko Pereira and the Algarve Jazz Orchestra present a Frank Sinatra Tribute in Vale do Lobo. Fabulous sunset, open-air concert overlooking the golf course featuring classic favourites such as Come Fly with Me and My Way. Tickets on sale now.
Timeless tunes at sunset await you on 11th September in Vale do Lobo. A fabulous concert featuring Kiko Pereira and the Algarve Jazz Orchestra in a Tribute to Frank Sinatra. The programme features all the great classics and the open-air setting, overlooking the golf course is perfect for an evening of musical magic.
- Groovin Easy
- Come Fly With Me
- Thats Life
- Strangers In The Night
- Paper Moon
- Fly Me To The Moon
- It Was a Very Good Year
- The Best Is Yet To Come
- Night and Day
- One For My Baby
- I've Got You Under My Skin
- Young At Heart
- My Way
- Mack The Knife
- €25 per person with a 50% discount available for under 12s.
- Tickets should be bought in advance - click the BOOK NOW button above
- Seats will be allocated at the entrance, in order of arrival and according to the number of people in your booking party
- What awaits you at this event:
- An iconic golf course setting at sunset
- A memorable Frank Sinatra tribute concert by Orquestra de Jazz do Algarve & Kiko Pereira
- A totally secure, comfortable and socially distanced environment, in accordance with specific DGS regulations
- Bar service available at Spikes Restaurant and The Lounge, located next to the venue
- 50% discount available for children under 12 years old (contact by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Accessibility: accessible for people in wheelchairs
My Guide Website?