Discover the flavours of Faro on a fun Walking Food & Drink Tour. Enjoy local food, wines and beers, in places only the locals know about. Friendly and fun, this is a private guided tour where you get to sample a slice of life in Faro, while enjoying some locally produced wines and beers.
Tours & Visas operate the guided tours every Saturday in Faro, with more days available during the summer months. As private tours, it's just you and your friends, tasting the good life in the Algarve's capital. Your local guide takes you to places that you might struggle to find on your own, where you can experience some of the city's great food and vibe.
The tour includes:
- Private tour – just for your group
- Guided walking tour with local history, stories and insights
- 5 stops for food or drinks - Brazilian tapas, fish tapas, artisanal ice-cream, beer tasting and tapas at a roof-top bar, wine tasting at a local wine bar.
- Duration – approximately 3 hours
- Click the BOOK NOW button for availability and best rates
Tours & Visas is based in Faro and offers locally guided tours in the area as well as accommodation and immigration services.
Find out more about Tours & Visas.