My Guide Website?
Albufeira: Dolphin Watching and Benagil Cave Boat Cruise
Albufeira: Dolphin Watching and Benagil Cave Boat Cruise Make Enquiry
- Look for dolphins in the wild as you sail along the scenic coast of the Algarve
- Marvel at the rock formations of Benagil Cave and the iconic Alfanzina Lighthouse
- Benefit from a small boat cruise to make your way into narrow caves
- Stop for a refreshing swim in the the middle of the sea and watch dolphins
- Avail the services of 2 guides, including an on-board marine biologist
DescriptionClimb aboard a small boat in Albufeira marina and journey along the coastline of the Algarve for 18 kilometers. Enjoy watching dolphins in their natural habitat with commentary from a guide and marine biologist. See the Alfanzina Lighthouse and the seaside Benagil Cave. Journey with a captain with expert knowledge of this part of the coastline. Sail to the Alfanzina Lighthouse and be amazed by the beaches and rock formations along the way. Marvel at the stunning sea caves, including the famous rock formations of Benagil Cave. Cool down with a swim in the sea, if conditions permit, and then look for the lovable dolphins as they frolic in the water. Feel the sea breeze on your face as you take in the scenic views. Learn about the surrounding marine life from the local marine biologist onboard.
IncludesMarine biologist guide Skipper Boat tour Life jackets
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the activity or no-shows at the departure time are not refundable No changes to booking with less than 24 hours notice are permitted Children under 5 years old and pregnant women are not allowed due to the type of boat