My Guide Website?
Albufeira: 2.5-Hour Benagil Caves & Dolphin Watching
Albufeira: 2.5-Hour Benagil Caves & Dolphin Watching Make Enquiry
- Cruise along the south coast of Portugal in search of dolphins
- Listen as a marine biologist provides insights about these wonderful creatures
- Marvel at views of the rocky coast and resorts of Albufeira and Carvoeiro
DescriptionLook for dolphins and hidden caves on a half-day dolphin watching cruise of the Algarve from Albufeira. Bring your swimsuit and towel, as the activity includes a stop for a swim. Marvel at the rock formations, and access areas that other vessels can’t reach. A marine biologist will be on board to provide all necessary information about these wonderful creatures. Be aware that as dolphins are wild animals, sightings can not be guaranteed.
IncludesBoat cruise Professional guide Safety vests 10% discount at the Gate 4 Café lounge Visit to the caves of Benagil
- If a guide is not available in your selected language, the activity will be led in Portuguese and English;
- The stop for a swim is only possible if the sea conditions allow it;
- Dolphins are wild animals, so there is no guarantee you'll see them, but the activity provider will do their best to find them;
- There will be no refunds if there is no dolphin sighting;
- Due to local regulations, the boat can only stay in the Benagil caves for a few minutes;
- There may be a waiting period at the entrance to the caves;
- If Local Marine Police order to not visit the caves due to sea conditions the caves will be viewed from a safe distance.