My Guide Website?
The western wild Algarve with a luxury picnic and extra Wow
The western part of the Algarve is stunning, virgin & wild. High cliffs, secluded beaches, powerful waves. Breathtaking views, cork oak forest and a luxury picnic lunch. Private, exclusive road trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Albufeira: Off-road Quad Bike Adventure
- Albufeira: MiniGolf Adventure Park Entry Ticket
- From Faro: 4 Stops, 3 Islands in Ria Formosa Catamaran Tour
- Portimão: Pirate Ship Cave Cruise
- Private and exclusive guided road trip with a personal and relaxed atmosphere.
- Luxury picnic lunch - wine and local delicacies served with a breathtaking view.
- Hidden gems and parts of the Algarve you didn't know existed.
- The authentic Algarve, beyond the touristic spots.
DescriptionThe coastline around the western part of the Algarve is not only stunning, but has also an incredible variety of nature and climate. On this road trip, you will see high cliffs, long beaches, secluded beaches, “the end of the world”, powerful waves and some of the most breathtaking scenes you can find in this part of the world. I pick you up at your accommodation anywhere in the Algarve in the morning. Towards the west, we’ll take small, beautiful roads and also stops for a view from the cliffs here and there. Depending on the season, we can probably pick some fruit along the way. Oranges, lemons, figs… At “the end of the world” we stop by Fortaleza de Sagres placed on a magnificent cliff. One of many forts that has protected Portugal from intruders for hundreds of years. After this short stop, we continue 'around the corner' of Europe, heading north. A nice picnic with sandwiches, local products, coffee, wine and more will be served with one of the most amazing views in the Algarve. The road trip continues up along the coast and we will stop by many fantastic beaches and also watch the powerful waves from the cliffs. In some areas, there is a saying, “If you have seen one beach, you have seen them all”. Nothing can be more wrong here in the Algarve! Every beach has its own unique signature and I can promise you that you will never get tired of seeing a new one. The old and beautiful town of Aljezur will be the point where we turn inland. When we feel like having something more to eat, we will stop at a traditional Portuguese restaurant along the road. Inland, we go uphill on serpentine roads framed by Eucalyptus and Cork trees in a landscape almost free from “civilisation” except from a couple of small picturesque villages. The road ends at the top of Monchique mountains and the highest point Foia. The weather can be very unpredictable in this area. (I always have a plan B:-)) Depending on weather and time of the year, we can stay and watch the amazing sunset. Otherwise we go back down towards the southern coast and I drop you off at the same place as I picked you up.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off anywhere in the Algarve Luxury picnic lunch Coffee Snacks Water Free Wifi in the car Comfortable car AC in the car Entrance ticket Fortaleza de Sagres Private guide Binoculars Photos from the day Map of the road trip
- - The weather can be unpredictable and if it's foggy in the mountains, I will choose another route to give you the best experience. - This tour will take place in any weather. If it's rainy, the picnic spot will be away from the rain. If it's hot sun, a parasol will be used. - Please use sun protection on all exposed skin. - If you have any food allergies or diets to consider, this need to be communicated not later than two days before the tour. - This tour can be tailored for disabled people, including a foldable wheelchair as long as you are able to get in and out from a regular car. You can also bring a caretaker or a working dog if needed without extra cost if you are not more than 3 regular clients.