My Guide Website?
Portimão: Private Boat Trip to Benagil Caves5 Reviews
Visit the most coveted caves and beaches on a private cruise accompanied only by your loved ones and our experienced guide and captain. Enjoy the scenic Algarve Coastline on a stress-free environment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a refreshing swim in the dazzling turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean
- Relax on your private boat and take in views of the beautiful Algarve coastline
- Enter the sea cave of Benagil to admire the impressive rock formations up close
- Stop at Praia da Marinha , one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe
- Learn about the region's geology, history, and culture from your local guide
DescriptionStarting from Portimão's Marina, enjoy the tranquility of a private boat, sailing towards the marvelous caves accompanied only your loved ones. Visit many monuments and historical locations and enjoy the rich explanations provided by our knowledgeable tour guides. Take in the beautiful views of our fauna and flora aboard our boat and seize the opportunity to take memorable pictures. Enter Algar de Benagil and marvel at one of the most coveted natural caves in the country and take some gorgeous pictures with the help of our crew. During our stop at Praia da Marinha, one of the most stunning beaches in Europe, plunge into the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean for a swim you won't forget! On our way back, our experienced Captain will move the boat away from the proximity of the coastline so you can enjoy a broader, ampler view of its natural beauty.
IncludesPrivate Boat Tour Live Explanations Swimming Stop Multilingual Guides Life Jackets Experienced Captain Safety Briefing
- The operator holds the right to cancel or reschedule the tour in case of adverse weather conditions Check in must be performed half an hour before the tour at our Kiosk on the following coordinates: (37°06'59.4'N 8°31'45.0'W)