My Guide Website?
Portimão: Benagil Caves Speedboat and Kayak Guided Tour105 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Algarve coast with a tour that combines a trip aboard a speedboat and a visit to the famous Benagil caves on by kayak.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Albufeira: Off-road Quad Bike Adventure
- Albufeira: MiniGolf Adventure Park Entry Ticket
- From Faro: 4 Stops, 3 Islands in Ria Formosa Catamaran Tour
- Portimão: Pirate Ship Cave Cruise
- Gaze at the striking Benagil Caves while riding a kayak
- Admire the Algarvian coastline as you navigate aboard a speedboat
- Take amazing pictures
- Learn kayaking basics with an instructor
- Become surrounded by clear-blue waters and feel the breeze on your face
DescriptionGet ready for an unforgettable adventure along the stunning Algarve Coast, where you'll experience the thrill of both a speedboat ride and kayaking exploration inside the renowned Benagil Caves. Starting from Portimão, prepare to be captivated by the breathtaking coastal scenery that awaits you. As you arrive at Portimão Marina, the excitement begins. Embark on your speedboat journey towards the mesmerizing caves, with Benagil as your ultimate destination. With the guidance of your expert tour leader, you'll glide through the crystal-clear waters, taking in every detail of the coastline. Snap stunning photos, indulge in a refreshing swim, or simply bask in the awe-inspiring views. After a kayaking adventure, hop back onto the boat, get some well deserved rest and relish in the memories as you return to the starting point at Portimão Marina. Get ready to create unforgettable moments and immerse yourself in the wonders of the Algarve Coast!
IncludesDouble kayaks Instructor Life vests Kayaking paddles
- Please be aware that the execution of our activities and entering the caves is dependent upon sea conditions and approval from local authorities.
- In the event of sea/ weather conditions that may impact the safety of your experience, we reserve the right to cancel or rebook the trip. We will make every effort to notify you in advance, however we retain the right to cancel tours even on the day of the scheduled activity, if necessary. In case we are unable to proceed with the scheduled tour at all, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.