My Guide Website?
Lagos: 3-Hour Algarve Classic Food Tour86 Reviews
Take a crash course on Portuguese cuisine as you head to 4 restaurants and taverns for tastings of authentic local food from the western Algarve. Enjoy morning and evening tour options on this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy around 10 different tastings
- Visit 4 local businesses out of the main stream
- Eat and drink like a true local
- Discover more about the charming Algarve
- Join the morning tour to visit one of the town's popular markets
DescriptionOn your classic food tour, visit 4 different restaurants and taverns in the Algarve, and taste around 10 of the most traditional dishes in Portugal, with a drink in each stop. Join the morning tour option to also enjoy a short visit to the Mercado Municipal de Lagos market. Discover a little bit more about the charming Algarve, its small streets and its secrets. Enjoy different stories from a long ago, typical places, the real locals, several samples and time to take pictures. Your local guides will take you into a journey of 3 hours on the fascinating historical and ancient part of the city, with real neighborhoods, local history, architecture and city culture. Stop at places where the Portuguese go to taste, eat or drink in a relaxed environment. Perfect for your first contact with the Algarve, this tour provides you with all the information, knowledge and tips to discover this beautiful part of Portugal.
Includes4 tasting stops Around 10 dishes 1 drink per stop Guided walking tour Live commentary in English Mercado Municipal de Lagos visit (morning tour only)
- Gluten and lactose free options are available if pre ordered, but unfortunately vegetarian and vegan options are not
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not suitable for wheelchairs