My Guide Website?
From Portimão: Benagil Cave & Marinha Beach Boat Tour11 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable trip along the Algarve coast. Visit caves, practice snorkeling and stand-up paddleboarding, or just relax and enjoy the wonderful landscape of the Algarve coast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Krazy World Interactive Zoo & Park Entrance
- Algarve: Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
- Albufeira: 2.5-Hour Benagil Caves & Dolphin Watching
- Albufeira: Full Day Off-Road Buggy Tour with Lunch & Guide
- Relax on a safe boat with your experienced Captain
- Go snorkeling or stand-up paddleboarding
- Make a toast on board with champagne or soda
- Visit the famous Grotto of Benagil
- Enjoy the wonderful landscape of the Algarve coast
DescriptionBe dazzled by several paradise beaches along the Algarve coast and if you are lucky you can see schools of dolphins along the way. This area of the coast is referred to as the Barlavento region, where placid warm waters and golden sand are framed by natural sculptures carved out of the cliff. Caves and subterranean caves, caused by erosion, sometimes unite these beaches and provide excellent sites for explorations. One of these sites are the caves of Benagil, which are among the ten natural wonders of the world. At Marinha beach, you can see caves, subterranean canals, and natural arches. The cliffs are limestone with fractured and fissured tones, which exhibit a remarkable diversity of curious rocky patterns including arches, grottos, leixões, and algares. There are a diversity of marine habitats that house colorful hedgehogs, anemones, octopuses, cuttlefish, and seahorses. This beach is considered one of the hundred most beautiful in the world.
IncludesSnorkeling and stand-up paddleboarding equipment Champagne toast
- You must check-in 20 minutes before the departure time at Gate J6 of the Portimão Marina
- Portimão Marina GPS location is Lat. 037º 06’991” N and Long. 008º 31’702” W
- The maximum group number is nine adults
- Please note that this tour can be canceled depending on the sea conditions
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, and a hat