My Guide Website?
From Lagos: Private Guided Hike along the Vicentina Coast2 Reviews
Discover the Costa Vicentina National Park on a guided hike complete with pickup and drop-off in Lagos. Start walking in Praia do Amado and discover the rugged coastline of the Algarve.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Albufeira: Half-Day Buggy Adventure Tour
- Portimão: Benagil Caves Speed Boat Tour with Sunset Option
- From Albufeira: Excursion to Silves Castle and Monchique
- From Albufeira: Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour with a Guide
- Feel the sea breeze against your skin as you hike along the rugged Algarve coast
- Walk from Praia do Amado in Aljezur to Praia da Murração, the 'Vicentine jewel'
- Wander along narrow trails and marvel at storm-battered cliffs and quiet beaches
- Hike with a local nature guide and learn about the Vicentine Coast Natural Park
- Discover the unique animal and botanical species that abound in this landscape
DescriptionExplore the picturesque Algarve coastline on a private guided hike. Start with a convenient pickup from Lagos and the surrounding areas before making your way to Amado Beach. From here, you'll wander along the coast toward Murração beach. Begin your trekking adventure with a pickup directly from your accommodation and travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle as you make your way towards the well-known Praia do Amado in Aljezur. Here your guided hike begins. Wander along narrow paths created by local fishermen to access hidden fishing spots. As you walk, marvel at the diverse fauna and flora that characterize this protected area. Walk with a local nature guide and learn about the ancient geological formations, the storm-battered cliffs, and the unique species of plants that grow here, including the colorful springtime blooms. After a few kilometers of hiking, reach Murração beach. Marvel at the natural beauty of this quiet beach. Take a short break here, soaking in the view and refueling with the snacks you brought along before you get ready to head back to the starting point. Your outdoor experience comes to an end with a return transfer to your accommodation.
IncludesCoastal hike Nature guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The route covers around 8 kilometers in total and is somewhat technical
- Please include the full names and dates of birth of participants so that insurance can be purchased for the tour