My Guide Website?
Faro: Old Town Guided Walking Food Tour10 Reviews
Enjoy a crash course on Portuguese gastronomy and local history on a guided walking tour of Faro's Old Town. Visit 4 different restaurants and try authentic traditional food from the Eastern Algarve.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy around 10 different tastings
- Visit 4 local businesses out of the main stream
- Eat and drink like a true local
- Discover more about the charming Eastern Algarve
DescriptionOn your Faro food tour, you will visit 4 different restaurants and taverns from the Algarve, and get a chance to taste around 10 of the most traditional dishes in the region, with a drink in each stop. Discover a little bit more about the charming Algarve, its small streets and its secrets. Take time to enjoy different stories from a long ago, typical places, the real locals, several samples and with plenty of time also to take pictures. Your local guide will take you into a journey of 3 hours on the fascinating historical and ancient part of the city, with real neighborhoods, local history, architecture and city culture. Stop at places where the Portuguese go to taste, eat or drink in a relaxed environment. Perfect for your first contact with the Algarve. This tour also provides you with all the information, knowledge and tips to discover this beautiful part of Portugal.
Includes4 tasting stops Around 10 dishes 1 drink per stop Guided walking tour Live commentary in English or Portuguese
- Gluten and lactose free options are available if pre-ordered upon booking, but unfortunately vegetarian and Vegan options are not
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A small amount of walking is involved