My Guide Website?
Benagil: Benagil Cave Stand Up PaddleBoard Tour at Sunrise7 Reviews
Marvel at the Benagil Cave from a stand-up paddleboard on a 2-hour small-group tour with a local guide. Admire the sun rising over the sea as you paddle across the Algarve's coastal blue waters. Explore the Benagil cave alone and enjoy it with no crowds
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Albufeira: Off-road Quad Bike Adventure
- Albufeira: MiniGolf Adventure Park Entry Ticket
- From Faro: 4 Stops, 3 Islands in Ria Formosa Catamaran Tour
- Portimão: Pirate Ship Cave Cruise
- Marvel at the Benagil Cave from a different perspective
- Admire the sunrise colors from the Cave
- Enjoy a small-group tour experience led by a local guide
- Get Free High Quality Fotos
DescriptionStart your day bright and early with a stunning sunrise over the Algarve's coast on a 2-hour small-group stand up paddle board tour to visit the Benagil Cave up close. Meet your group at 7:00 AM at Benagil Beach, where your guide will give you a safety briefing and stand up paddle boarding demonstration before you head out over the calm waters. Watch the changing colors of the rising sun glowing across the sky and sea as you paddle your way to one of Europe's most famous caves. Enjoy paddling up close to the Benagil Cave without the masses of tourists who typically wake up later in the day, and marvel at its fascinating formation. Glide back to your starting point to enjoy the rest of your day in the South of Portugal.
IncludesStand up paddle board tour Expert guide Insurance Board and paddle Life jacket High quality photos Sanitized equipment Wetsuits (if required on cooler days) Dry bags for phones , walets and small items
- Opening hours are subject to change, the tour can be canceled without previous notice due to bad weather conditions
- Good swimming capability is required
- No previous stand up paddle boarding experience is needed
- Children under 8 years old cannot participate