My Guide Website?
Azores Beekeeping Tour and Honey Taste
Bees are incredible beings with a high importance for human beings! Do you want to know more about the wonderful world of bees? In this immersive experience, you'll take on the role of a real beekeeper.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Albufeira: Off-road Quad Bike Adventure
- Albufeira: MiniGolf Adventure Park Entry Ticket
- From Faro: 4 Stops, 3 Islands in Ria Formosa Catamaran Tour
- Portimão: Pirate Ship Cave Cruise
- Have the experience of being a beekeeper
- Learn about bees, beekeeping, honey and biodiversity
- Feel the worderfull World of bees
DescriptionApiário Margaridas is located in Lagoa, within an old pasture that was converted into a forest of native and melliferous species. Nowadays, the farm is inhabited by Margaridas bees that visit the diversity of flowers and melliferous species that populate this land. Beekeeper Carolina, passionate about these incredible beings, will take you on a journey to the Wonderful World of Bees! The visitors will wear a beekeepers suit and be surprised by the bees in their busy day-to-day life. We start with a small briefing on safety measures and will proceed to discover the beehives. During the opening of the hive, you will identify the different castes of bees, find out how the hive is organized, what functions bees have throughout their lives and who knows... you might even find the queen! At the end, the Margaridas bees offer you a honey tasting.
Includesbeekeeping suit beekeeping mask gloves honey taste
- The activity is dependent on weather conditions and cannot be carried out with rain and strong wind.