My Guide Website?
Algarve: The Best of the West Full Day Tour4 Reviews
See the best of Algarve, including the Moorish capital Silves, Caldas de Monchique thermal springs, the City of Lagos, the Ponta da Piedade rock formations, and see a beautiful sunset over the Atlantic Ocean.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Castle of Silves, one of the castles represented on the Portuguese flag
- See the most famous sunset watching location in Algarve and admire the breathtaking views
- Enjoy a typical Algarve lunch in the Serra de Monchique
- Admire the landscape from the highest point in Algarve
- Stop in Caldas de Monchique, famous for its thermal baths
DescriptionVisit the old Moorish capital of the Algarve, the city of Silves, with its picturesque Castle. Stop to visit the small village of Caldas de Monchique with its famous spa, recognized since Roman times for its healing properties. Arrive at Foia, the highest point of the Algarve, with its 902m altitude and with a breathtaking view, and taste the typical liqueurs of the region while admiring the landscape. Make a stop for lunch at a typical restaurant in the Serra de Monchique, where a traditional Algarve meal will be served. Visit Lagos, a city that has always been linked to the sea, where the epic of the Portuguese Discoveries began in the 15th century. Travel to the most 'Southwest point in Europe', after leaving Lagos, and make a stop at Ponta da Piedade, known for its rock formations and panoramic views. Finish the tour in Sagres, also known as the 'End of the World', where the sun goes down behind the endless ocean, and observe the most amazing and breathing sunset from the top of cliffs. Be returned to the pickup location at the end of the tour.
IncludesAir-conditioned vehicle Hotel pickup and drop-off Guide
- Pickup and drop-off locations will be sent upon booking and will depend on the accommodation location you provide with the booking. There is a minimum of 5 guests to run the trip