My Guide Website?
Albufeira: Benagil Caves & Dolphin Watching Speed Boat Tour3810 Reviews
Explore the Algarve coastline and the famous Benagil Caves on this RIB speed boat trip from Albufeira. Swim in crystal clear waters and look out for dolphins in their natural habitat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Catamaran Cruise: Caves and Coastline to Benagil
- Faro: Deserta Island and Farol Island Catamaran Boat Trip
- Loulé: TechSalt’s Rock-Salt Mine Tour
- Olhão: 4-Hour Ria Formosa Islands Tour
- Admire the Algarve coastline and the rock formations of the Benagil caves
- Make a short swimming stop and relax in the crystal clear waters
- Look out for dolphins playing in their natural environment
- Have a coffee or water at the coffee lounge before your priority boarding
- Benefit from a private or shared small group tour on a RIB speed boat
DescriptionEnjoy a guided boat trip between Albufeira and Benagil Caves on a tour that combines nature and adventure. Discover the Algarve coastline's most iconic landscapes and keep your eyes open for playful dolphins on the way. Start your journey at the meeting point, where you will be welcomed by the crew. Skip the line at the check-in kiosk and benefit from a special welcome package. Have a coffee or some water at the coffee lounge while you wait to board the boat. After priority boarding, start your tour by cruising along the beautiful, 18km-long Algarve coastline. Listen to your knowledgeable guide and learn all about the sights you pass by. Feel the relaxing sea breeze and be amazed by the coastal view. Head inside the famous Benagil caves to admire this rock formation. Take amazing pictures of the caves and capture the light entering them. Spot São Rafael and Marinha beaches, among the most emblematic beaches in Portugal, famous for their cliffs and fine golden sand. Make a short swimming stop and immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters of the Algarve coast. During the tour, look for the dolphins on the way. If they are spotted, see them playing in their natural environment and take photos of them jumping in and out of the water.
IncludesSmall-group boat trip Professional skipper Live guide Bottle of water or coffee 10% discount at the Gate 4 Cafe Safety vests
- The tour will be held in a maximum of 2 languages;
- Due to local regulations, the boat can only stay in the Benagil caves for a few minutes;
- There may be a waiting period at the entrance to the caves;
- If Local Marine Police order to not visit the caves due to sea conditions the caves will be viewed from a safe distance;
- Dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed;
- Swimming and approaching caves are subject to the sea conditions;
- Participants are not allowed to get out of the boat within the caves;
- The itinerary is subject to change as it is subject to dolphin watching;
- Parking is available close to the meeting point at Estacionamento P3 Marina de Albufeira;
- Parking fees are not included in the tour price;
- In case of bad weather or bad sea conditions, the tour might be rescheduled, subject to availability.