Best For Kids and Teens in Quarteira
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Algarve team
How to keep kids and teens happy on holidays.The Algarve has plenty to keep the whole family entertained. Here are some activities that kids and teens will love. Boat trips to visit the caves; surfing and kitesurfing lessons; a thrilling jeep safari through the rugged countryside; enjoy golf, football, tennis and padel facilities for kids and teens or join sports camps.The Algarve has some of the best water parks, fun-packed themed mini golf courses, zoos, a unique foot golf course and an amazing theme park, where swimming with the dolphins is always a winner.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Loulé: TechSalt’s Rock-Salt Mine Tour
- Albufeira: Coastline and Benagil Caves Tour by Catamaran
- Faro: Ria Formosa Natural Park Segway Tour & Birdwatching
- From Faro: Benagil Cave, Marinha Beach, Algar Seco & More