Ponta da Piedade Tours - Kayak and Boat trips to Ponta da Piedade
Ponta da Piedade Tours is Best For
Directions to Ponta da Piedade Tours
Ponta da Piedade Tours operates great trips by kayak and boat to one of the most beautiful parts of the Algarve coastline – Ponta da Piedade. Located just west of Lagos town, the area is dotted with pristine cove beaches, amazing rock formations, caves and grottoes carved by nature and wonderfully clear water. Exploring here is a dive into the natural beauty of the world and it will take your breath away! And the best way to really see it, is from the sea.
The tours depart from Lagos marina. Ponta da Piedade Tours, in partnership with sister company Bom Dia Boat Trips, brings experience and professionalism to the tours. With over 40 years of experience sailing these waters, the crews know all the best spots.
All Ponta da Piedade Tours can be easily booked online - BOOK NOW
Kayak Tour to Ponta da Piedade – 2h15m
Sail along the coast from Lagos marina to Ponta da Piedade before taking to the water in two-seater kayaks. Being in a kayak means you can explore all the nooks and crannies of the coast that boats simply can’t access. The scenery is magical and the water is unbelievably clear.
- You are accompanied by the experienced crew who make sure you see the best on offer.
- The boat has a capacity for 12 passengers so you are assured of personalized and attentive service from the crew.
- There are sun and shade areas on board, as well as a bar and WC.
- You can opt to join the tour as a spectator if you prefer not to kayak.
- There is time to relax on board and enjoy a swim.
Boat Tour to Ponta da Piedade Grottoes – 1h15m
The perfect boat trip to see the beauty of Ponta da Piedade.
- Ponta da Piedade Tours runs 1h15 minutes tours to the grottoes with departures from Lagos marina every hour.
- The small boats (they can take 9 passengers) are the perfect size to explore the coast and marvel at the beauty of the caves and grottoes carved by time from the coast’s cliffs.
- The crew have years of experience sailing these waters and they expertly navigate their way to show you the beauty of the area.
- There is a fleet of 9 boats available so it is easy to find a time that suits you
In partnership with Bom Dia Boat Trips, Ponta da Piedade Tours can also offer dolphin watching boat trips, as well as longer coastal cruises with lunch on board.