My Guide Website?
From Faro: Dolphin Watching & 2 Islands Tour30 Reviews
Explore the stunning coastline of the Ria Formosa Natural Park and watch dolphins in the Atlantic Ocean on this half-day tour. Discover 2 of Ria Formosa's islands: Farol Island and Deserta Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy panoramic views from the boarding deck out towards the Atlantic Ocean
- Marvel at the beauty and friendliness of the dolphins
- Discover the four islands of the Ria Formosa Natural Park
- Swim and relax at beach on Deserta Island
- Visit the small village around the lighthouse
DescriptionAlong our Algarve Coast we have the Atlantic Ocean, where we can get away from Human life and discover the Wild Life. In this Combi-Tour we have the privilege of being able to watch dolphins and observe seabirds as well as discover 2 islands: Ilha Deserta and Ilha do Farol. The tour starting at 8h30 with the crossing of the Ria Formosa channels to Cabo de Santa Maria, which is described by the junction of the Waters. We sail in the Ocean to discover Dolphins and other similar species. Then we return to the Ria Formosa Natural Park where we stop at Ilha do Farol to be able to visit the small community around the Farol. We resume navigation to Ilha Deserta where you can bathe in its crystalline waters. Finally, we return to the starting point with a completely different scenario, as the beauty of the Ria Formosa changes according to the tides!
IncludesProfessional skipper Life jackets Masks for snorkeling
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is subject to weather conditions