My Guide Website?
Orange Medical Centre
International Medical Centre in Albufeira
Located in Albufeira, Orange Medical Centre provides primary medical care to their patients, in the broadest sense, including check-ups, blood tests, driving licence tests among others, as well as specialist services such as a chiropractor. 24h emergency service in provided by Hospital Lusíadas Albufeira.
Orange Medical Centre (or OMC) provides medical care to young and old, residents and expats, holidaymakers and locals. While walk-ins can be accepted, an appointment is advised. The centre can run a range of tests including blood and cholesterol tests, diabetes checks, ECG and INR, and the flu vaccine can be administered.
A very useful service is the “Atestado Medico” that is required for registering your driving licence with the Portuguese authorities or updating a Portuguese driving licence and you can avail of this service at Orange Medical Centre. A very useful service if you are moving to Portugal.
Aside from the primary medical care our chiropractor Ritha Brask is also working in OMC.
Sarah Patstone, fully qualified Holistic therapist, joins the team on Mondays and Wednesdays, offering Bowen Therapy, McLoughlin Scar Tissue release, traditional Indian head massage, therapeutic foot & lower leg massage and Reiki.
OMC works closely with the private Hospital Lusíadas Albufeira, enabling prompt and easy access to a wide range of exams and specialists. Patients referred by OMC have priority in scheduling with exams usually carried out within 24 hours of referral. There is even a shuttle bus to bring you from the clinic to the hospital, which is just 5 minutes away.
Orange Medical Centre
- Primary medical care centre with multi-lingual and international doctors and staff
- Atestado Medico for driving licences
- Lab tests – blood tests, cholesterol, INR etc
- Diabetes check
- Flu jab - flu vaccines administered from October
- Repeat prescription service
- Chiropractor - contact 934393609 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For emergencies contact Hospital Lusíadas Albufeira on +351 933 010 135
Monday to Friday - 09:00h to 13:00h and 15:00h to 17:30h
- For emergencies 24/7 you can contact Hospital Lusíadas Albufeira, tel: +351 933 010 135
- Ritha Brask, chiropractor can be contacted on tel: +351 934 393 609
- It is possible to request a repeat prescription via our email: email@example.com or by telephone: +351 289 50 80 55.
- The costs will be €20 per person.