My Guide Website?
Sagres: Wildlife Tour Dolphins and Caves
Cape Cruiser offers you a unique experience in Algarve like no other! We combined our two most popular tours, Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour into one unforgettable trip. Join us!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a unique trip exclusive to Cape Cruiser in Sagres
- Personalized and exclusive encounter with marine life and the coastal wonders
- Gain interesting insights from our marine biologist in a fun, interactive way
- Every journey is different, there's an element of surprise and novelty
- Our crew ensures your well-being both before, during and after the tour
DescriptionWelcome! Embark on a breathtaking 2-hour journey with Cape Cruiser, in Sagres! Our Dolphin Watching and Local Caves Tour is not just a boat tour; it's an immersive, unique experience suitable for families, friends and everyone who enjoys adventure, contemplation and wildlife! Every Journey is a New Adventure! With Cape Cruiser, no two trips are the same. Each tour is uniquely crafted, offering you a new and exciting experience every time. We limit the number of passengers to just 12 on our boats, ensuring that you have an intimate and personal encounter with the marine world. Unparalleled Location! Set between the remarkable Cabo de São Vicente and Salema Beach, this tour takes you through one of the most unique and pristine natural environments in Sagres – Costa Vicentina’s Natural Park! Up-Close Encounters! Our boats are designed to let you get up close with marine animals while maintaining the utmost respect for their habitat. You'll have the opportunity to observe various species, including dolphins, whales, seabirds, and even orcas! Also, due to their great curiosity, some animals might approach and swim alongside us, showing us off their amazing acrobatics! Explore the Caves! But the adventure doesn't stop there. Our local caves, inaccessible from land, offer an exclusive and inspiring experience. From the mysterious Pirate Cave to the Limestone crypts, you'll be immersed in a journey, bathed by the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Crew Excellence! Our commitment to share knowledge and raise awareness towards marine conservation is unwavering. On every tour, we are accompanied by a dedicated marine biologist who shares captivating insights about marine wildlife and the Natural Park in a fun, interactive manner. Also, we understand that embarking on an adventure can be intimidating, but rest assured that our crew is fully dedicated to ensuring your well-being, both before, during, and after the trip. Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Last but not least! This tour comes with everything you need for an enjoyable outing, including a briefing, life and wind jackets, and insurance. We check-in and drop-off at Porto da Baleeira, just 5 minutes away from the center of Sagres! All-Inclusive Experience! Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to connect with nature, expand your knowledge, and witness the wonders that Sagres has to offer. Join us at Cape Cruiser for a journey that you won’t forget! . . Bonus! The South side of our journey may also reveal a thrilling discovery - dinosaur footprints, a fascinating glimpse into prehistoric times.
IncludesBriefing with the full itinerary overview and wildlife insights Tour guide in English, Portuguese, and Spanish Life and windbreaker jacket Every trip is fully insured Sail in a semi-rigid boat Easy check-in and drop-off at Baleeira Port Observe marine life up close Enter the caves of Costa Vicentina's Natural Park, inaccessible by land Free cancellation policy up to 48 hours before If the trip gets canceled due to bad weather conditions, reschedule with no extra cost or get a full refund Every trip has a skipper and marine biologist on board
- During Offseason (November-April) the minimum required number of people in order for the trip to take place, is 6. In the event that Cape Cruiser needs to cancel a trip due to insufficient number of bookings, we will make every effort to reschedule the time or day with you. However, if it is not possible to find a suitable solution for both parties, we guarantee a full refund to the customer. We value your time and satisfaction, and are committed to providing reliable, quality service. In case of great sunny weather, bring with you a protective sunscreen. After the briefing, our crew will guide you to the vessel. Contact Cape Cruiser before booking, either via phone or email, if you have a condition such as: Pregnancy Mobility impairment Recent Surgery Back Problems Any health condition that might put your well-being at risk during a boat trip