My Guide Website?
Ria Formosa: 2-Hour Fishermen Route Boat Tour5 Reviews
This boat trip in the Ria Formosa Natural Park is the perfect tour for you if you wish to discover the incredible diversity of wildlife in this region, and visit one of the island villages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a boat tour to the stunning coastal villages of the Faro region
- Take a dive into the cool ocean to refresh
- View the local wildlife through your binoculars
- Join a boat tour that is perfect for families and groups
DescriptionOn this 2-hour boat tour, you'll explore the beautiful Ria Formosa Natural Park. Your guide will reveal some of the secrets of this incredible ecosystem that supports thousands of different animal and plant species. During the boat trip, you'll sail past some of the most stunning beaches in the Faro region. The tour includes a 30-minute stop at a place of interest, where you’ll have time for swimming or sunbathing. You'll be guided by a local skipper, who will be happy to provide you with interesting information about the Ria Formosa area. In addition, for those most eager to learn about the natural environment, binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about the flora and fauna of the region will be provided.
Includes2-hour boat trip Safety briefing Life jacket
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat, and a towel
- Note that food and drink is not included, feel free to bring your own