My Guide Website?
Portimão: Benagil Grottoes Boat Cruise164 Reviews
Board a boat trip to explore the famous grottoes at Algar Seco and Benagil. Admire the dramatic cliffs and sandy beaches of the Algarve coast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Vilamoura: 2.5-Hour Benagil Cave and Dolphins Boat Tour
- Algarve: Go-Kart Experience at Karting Almancil Family Park
- Portimão: Benagil Sea Caves Speedboat Adventure Tour
- Carrapateira: Surf Lesson
- Discover the Benagil Caves
- Stop for a refreshing swim in the Atlantic Ocean
- Take in panoramic views of the Algarve coast
DescriptionEnjoy a visit to the beautiful grottoes of the Algarve in a comfortable boat. Beautiful cliffs, dramatic grottoes and sandy beaches make this tour a magical experience. Depart from Portimão, passing the scenic fishing village of Ferragudo and the historic fortress that overlooks the beach. Cruise slowly towards Carvoeiro, passing by secluded beaches. Relax and enjoy the beautiful coastal scenery along the way. You will then head into the different grottoes at Algar Seco and Benagil. Admire the natural rock formations that have been formed by erosion and the power of the sea. On the way back, stop to swim in the clear waters of the Atlantic.
Includes2-hour cruise Professional skippers that speak English, Portuguese, German, French and Spanish Life jackets
- The itinerary may be subject to change without notice depending on weather and sea conditions
- The local partner has a 'Clean & Safe' official stamp from Turismo de Portugal