My Guide Website?
Lagos: Stand-Up Paddle Board Rental13 Reviews
Stand up paddle board rental in Lagos, Portugal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Vilamoura: 2.5-Hour Benagil Cave and Dolphins Boat Tour
- Algarve: Go-Kart Experience at Karting Almancil Family Park
- Portimão: Benagil Sea Caves Speedboat Adventure Tour
- Carrapateira: Surf Lesson
- Experience an inflatable stand up paddle board
- Discover the best SUP destinations in Lagos and the western Algarve
- Discover the best spots for photo opportunites, out on the water
DescriptionMake the most of the pristine waters of Lagos with a paddle board. Lightweight and easy to carry, these boards are a perfect way to view the sights of the area from a different vantage point. Your boards come complete with a paddle, life jacket, pump, and a map of the best SUP destinations in Lagos and the western Algarve. You will receive itinerary suggestions including nature paddling in the Ria do Alvor, a coastal cruise from Praia da Batata to Ponte da Piedade, and a river cruise with wave surfing in Odeceixe. Other options include paddle boarding at the famous Benagil caves and other spots along the south coast towards Sagres.
IncludesFree roof straps SUP trolleys Front luggage rack for carrying a towel/drink or dry bag Full safety briefing Paddle tips and life jackets
- Paddle boarding requires knowledge of the sea and a certain level of fitness. If you're not feeling confident, it is suggested to take a guided paddle boarding tour. Recommended to bring a t-shirt, hat, sunscreen and drinking water. The water temperature is usually between 16 and 18 degrees year round, it is suggested to take a wetsuit during the winter months only.