My Guide Website?
Lagos: Ponta da Piedade Grotto 1-Hour Tour with Local Guide57 Reviews
Enjoy some quality time with your friends and family by heading out to sea to visit beautiful caves, rock formations, and the beautiful beaches of the famous Ponta da Piedade in Lagos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the grottos of Ponta da Piedade and their unique shapes and colors
- Learn about the formations of these cliffs and Ponta da Piedade's history
- Cruise along the coast in a modern and comfortable boat with cushioned seats
- Professional local captain/guide
- Live multilingual commentary on board (EN, ES, FR, DE, IT, PT)
DescriptionCruise along the beautiful coastline of Ponta da Piedade for an hour, visiting emblematic rock formations, fantastic beaches, little coves and sea caves recognized world-wide for their unique features. Meet your multi-lingual and experienced local guide and skipper at the Lagos Marina and begin your adventure out to sea. Discover the most beautiful grottoes of the Algarvian coast, cruising through narrow passages like the Siamese Twins, the Arch of Triumph and the Corridor. See the interiors of famous caves, including the Cathedral, the Kitchen, the Garage, the Living Room, and more... You’ll also come across gorgeous beaches and sea coves, including the cove of Ponta da Piedade. Enjoy the curious and fun rock formations that resemble animals and things, like the Elephant, the Camel, the Titanic, the Gorilla, the Doll and others. Pass by the lighthouse of Ponta da Piedade, built in 1912 on old church grounds. At the end of your experience, you’ll head back to Lagos Marina.
IncludesMulti-lingual guide. Live commentary on board in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- Life jackets are mandatory for every guest and will be supplied for every adult and child.