My Guide Website?
Lagoa: Slide & Splash Water Park Entrance Ticket1513 Reviews
Spend the day at Slide and Splash and explore 25 attractions, 3 just added in 2023. Have a splash enjoying waterslides, new cabanas, massages, the fish spa center, restaurants, shops, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover a world of water and fantasy in the Tropical Paradise made just for kids
- Dance to the music as you slide down the Disco River
- Admire the macaw shows twice a day
- Swim in Laguna's gigantic Olympic-sizes swimming pool or relax in the jacuzzi
- Slide along the curves of the Big Wave for a zero gravity experience
DescriptionEnjoy a day at Slide and Splash in Lagoa with its more 25 attractions. Relax in the cabanas, unwind with a massage, visit the fish spa center, and more. Experience the newest area of the park, home to the 'Big Fall' a full-speed shuttle, the 'Boomerang' a float trip with light effects, and 6 lane 'Race'. Discover pools and water slides suitable for guests of all ages. For younger guests, enjoy the fantasy water world of Tropical Paradise and the children's Foam Slides. Thrill-seekers can ride the gravity-defying Big Wave or the new Big Fall, the fastest 'trip-capsule' in the park – only for the bravest. Enjoy the Disco River, the Black Hole, the Banzai, shows with macaws, massages, the massage and fish spa, 6 dining locations, and more. Relax in the leisure area with its 15 cabanas. It's an extra charge to experience these new areas reserved for groups of 4, 6, or 10 people. Enjoy perks such as fridge use, safes, and discounts at the restaurant and shop.
- After booking, guests will have to confirm the day of the visit on 'Check-in' at slidesplash website
- No normal glasses are allowed on the slides, only goggles
- Cabanas are only booked at the park
- Permitted ages, weight and heights: Tropical Paradise up to 12 years old and Children Foam Slides up to 1.2-meters. Most of the slides allow users over 1-meter tall. On the slides with floats, from 0.90m to 1.20m tall as long as they are accompanied by an adult on a double ring. Jacuzzi, minimum height 1.40m
- Weight limit–100kg individual float, 200kg double float and 136kg body slides
- You should know how to swim for your safety. The depth of the pools vary: the children’s pool is between 0.2m and 0.4m; the pools are between 1m and 1.60m; Each pool has an indication of its depth, as well as the presence of a lifeguard who can assist with any difficulties. The slides with some closed parts are not recommended for claustrophobic people or with heart problems and pregnant women