My Guide Website?
From Portimão: Algar de Benagil and Sea Caves Boat Tour829 Reviews
Visit the stunning rocky cliffs of the Algarve coastline and its most spectacular caves on a boat ride from Portimão that will take you to unique hidden beaches and to the famous Benagil Cave.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Albufeira: Half-Day Algarve Jeep Safari
- Algarve: Tandem Skydiving Adventure 15,000 to 10,000 Feet
- From Albufeira: Half-Day Buggy Adventure Tour
- From Faro: Benagil Cave, Marinha Beach, Algar Seco & More
- Enjoy scenic views of centuries-old monuments and villages from the river canal
- Learn about the native flora, fauna, and history from multilingual tour guides
- Take in the views from the Algarve coastline aboard a generously-sized boat
- Visit the most coveted sea cave in the Algarve, the famous Algar de Benagil
- Stop at Praia da Marinha, one of the most emblematic beaches of Portugal
DescriptionStarting from the Marina of Portimão, admire the views of centuries-old castles, such as the Fort of São João do Arade and the Fort of Santa Catarina. See the old fishing village of Ferragudo and the beautiful hills of Monchique, all from the river canal. Leave the river towards adventure and take in all the scenic views of the natural Algarve coastline, visiting many caves and beaches while learning about the rich history from our knowledgeable tour guides. Enjoy all sorts of local fauna and flora, take astonishing pictures, and gain knowledge about the local wildlife and geological formations with the help of our crew. Create unforgettable memories and capture amazing photos in the Algar of Benagil, one of the most coveted cave destinations in the whole country, all in the capable and safe hands of our experienced crew members. Take advantage of our short stop at Praia da Marinha, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe, to go for a dive in the gorgeous turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. On the way back, our Captain will maneuver away from the cliffs to provide a broader view of the coastline.
IncludesBoat tour Live commentary Captain Multilingual tour guides Safety briefing Life jackets Swim stops
- The activity provider holds the right to cancel or reschedule the tour in case of adverse weather conditions