My Guide Website?
From Faro: Ria Formosa Sunset Boat Trip116 Reviews
Enjoy a sunset boat trip in Ria Formosa Natural Park. Learn about this beautiful lagoon in the Algarve and admire the surroundings on an eco-friendly solar boat while experiencing a beautiful sunset.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax on board an eco-friendly solar powered boat
- Watch the sun set over the Ria Formosa lagoon
- Admire the stunning landscape of the natural park
DescriptionCome and relax in the Ria Formosa lagoon on a boat trip at the best time of day: sunset. Soak up the stunning natural surrounds aboard a solar powered boat as you cruise through this beautiful natural park. Sit back and relax as you depart from the Faro Marina on board an eco-friendly boat. The solar powered boat is beautifully quiet, and this trip includes a variety of views. Your experienced skipper will guide you through the lagoon, its beautiful channels and marshlands, and approach numerous species of birds that inhabit this protected area without any disturbance. This small group trip is limited to 10 people, offering an intimate experience and a wonderfully relaxing end to the day watching the sun go down over the lagoon. Soak up the stunning natural surroundings and the beautiful views over the Faro’s Old Town as you experience a beautiful sunset and cruise back to the Marina of Faro.
Includes1-hour sunset boat trip Local guide Live commentary Life vests
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for water sports. A wind-stopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential
- Bring a rucksack or backpack to carry sunglasses, hat and a good sun cream. A camera is an extremely good idea
- Safety comes first: please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper